AGELESS MEDICAL -SOUTH FLORIDA LASER TATTOO REMOVAL EXPERTS
WE WILL PERMANENTLY REMOVE YOUR UNWANTED TATTOO USING THE MOST POWERFUL, DUAL PULSE (PICO AND NANO) LASER AVAILABLE TODAY, THE PiQo4 FROM SOUTH FLORIDA’S MOST EXPERIENCED TATTOO MEDICAL PRACTITIONER, ERIN OWOC, ARNP.
Unfortunately, many companies in South Florida/Fort Lauderdale claim to be tattoo removal experts, when in reality they are using lasers not best suited for tattoo removal or old outdated technology. At Ageless Medical we specifically focus on Laser Tattoo Removal. Because the amount of sessions required, the quality the removal AND your skin is at stake, it makes sense to educate yourself on this process and the technology.
WHY IS AGELESS TATTOO REMOVAL THE LEADER?
There are 5 things to look at when removing a tattoo with a laser;
– the power,
– the pulse duration (PICO and NANO),
– the ability to do multiple colors (wavelength),
– the experience of the medical practitioner operating the lasers,
– the price…
1) POWER. At Ageless Medical Tattoo Removal we own the most powerful tattoo removal laser available in the world, the 2 Joule PiQo4. There is no other Laser Tattoo center offering this powerful technology in South Florida other then Ageless Medical Tattoo Removal. Using inferior laser technology can damage your skin causing scar tissue thus making it harder to totally remove the tattoo.
– With more power you will have fewer treatments (3-8, vs 6-15+ with old laser tattoo technology)
– With more power you can go to a bigger spot size (12mm vs. 3.5mm that Picosure utilizes as their largest spot size)
– With a bigger spot size you can cut the treatment time in half or more, which equates to a shorter more pleasant treatment!
2) DUAL PULSE DURATION (PICO AND NANO). A shorter duration (picosecond) is very effective in breaking the tattoo ink into smaller particles so your body can more easily remove it. However having the ability to treat the tattoo also with longer pulse durations (utilizing nanosecond technology) is critical as so some tattoos respond better to longer pulse durations. So the ability to treat a tattoo with dual pulse duration. Our PiQo4 offer both pulse durations so you can achieve total removal in fewer visits.
3) COLORS. The PiQo4 is able to treat ALL colors because it supports 4 wavelenghts (1064nm, 532nm, 585nm, 650nm). The Picosure offers one wavelength, the 755nm and as a principle in physics cannot treat all colors as other wavelengths are required for different colors. THE ONLY COLORS THE PICOSURE CAN TREAT ARE BLUES AND GREENS (what the 755nm targets).
4) EXPERIENCE Ageless Medical is the laser tattoo removal leader in South Florida and our Medical Practitioner, Erin Owoc, ARNP has removed an estimated 2,800 tattoos in the state of Florida over the last 14 years. Very few medical practitioners have near the laser tattoo removal experience that Erin has.
5) PRICE. During the consultation, the tattoo(s) will be evaluated, all questions will be answered, and the benefits of the laser tattoo removal procedure will be thoroughly explained to you. We will also establish a very competitive price per treatment (and offer a discounted package plan) and will identify an approximate number of treatments necessary based on the evaluated tattoo(s) and your individual concerns.
Because of our laser technology and our many years of experience, we specialize in hard to removal tattoos that other laser centers cannot treat or have little success in treating.
Fiorella – Ageless Medical Laser Hair Removal and Tattoo Removal Patient
Stacy – Laser Tattoo Removal Patient
John – Ageless Medical Tattoo Removal Patient